Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

A little belated, but a good thing to do. They are all work based this year.

1) Get something resembling a proper income for writing. It doesn't have to be much, but I need something to show for the work I'm doing.

2) Finish another two books.

3) Finish and market the comic book.

4) Keep the short stories out, rather than languishing unedited or just unsent in my machine.

January will mostly be spent trying to get those languishing tales out, so I can organise myself properly. I'm not as good as I should be at marketing myself and my work - this is a skill I must obtain to be a successful writer. I have been trusting to luck for too long.

And now I've told people, which may well help me keep them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you'd like help with covers or queries, let me know.