Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mostly About People and Places

Under 'Cleaning and Sorting' I have a bot comment! Ever since I heard that they talk back I've been looking for a bot to annoy on the web...I've yet to find one. I suppose I will given enough time, to be honest I'll need to go to chatrooms and random talk places more for this to work. Perhaps a mission for a rainy day.

There are more seeds up in the garden, some of them are even things I wanted. The botanic gardens looked spectacular, and I intend to see the glass sculptures which will be there from the start of next month through to the beginning of October.

There are some other things going on too; the chior will be singing at the flower festival (I will have to manage this on one rehersal since the last concert, cue omionus chords). Mum is arriving at the end of the month, I have a wedding reception to attend and tickets home still to buy for August. We'll hopfully be hitting Mid Wales, Malvern, Dundee and London. We've got two weeks, so I'll let you all know where we'll be when.

I'm currently feeling horribly guilty that I didn't remeber to call Teabringer's Dad on Friday before it was too late. It is now, once again, too late to call. Damn, damn, damn. Also feeling awful about the fact that the two remaining grandfathers are sick in much the same way in hospitals in Britain and I can visit niether. Ugh. Failed in family responsiblities.

Hoping to spend a lot of next week on the 'phone to various people. I've been too lax in my correspondence of late, but I got some very pretty cards from the botanic gardens to inspire me to do some letters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about not phoning father in law he never phoned me on my birthday, its not his way. I'm sorry to hear your grandad isn't well. I'm sure none of them would want you to feel bad on their account. Good karma will result from your regime with the Teabringer mum.
Much love
professional worrier.