Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Church of Grove

Yes, it does exsit. And this week Teabringer is the Pope (Supreme Leader of the Week - SLOW). Last night we went out to meet some of the people who post on the board concerned and had a lot of fun. I met several individuals I could spend more time with and Teabringer is happy that he likes so many of the people in real life that he spends time chatting to on the 'net.

The concert today went well; a new winery, more good Norton was consumed. The solo thing happened and they want more at a later date. The winery itself was very pretty and the rolling hills (and winding roads and people who drive oddly) reminded me of home. It was supposed to be a St David's day celebration. It was a little late (St David's dat is March 1st) and some of the mythology seemed to have got muddled in the processing, but it was a lot of fun and they want us back. The sides of the roads were cvered by interesting purple-ish flowers which are apparently weeds. We have some in the lawn, I may migrate them over to the rockery or the natives bed and deal with the overgrowth later.

Wonderful Editing Lady introduced me to the editor of one St Louis Magazine this week. We got on well and I may well do some writing for them in the near future. I'm pleased by a new prospect.

Tomorrow is new Mage over the river. I'm very, very excited.

No comments: