Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oh! For Peaty Loam

It was a great day to be out in the garden today and after lots of extra sleeping yesterday I felt quite recovered enough to make a start. Teabringer and I did lots of the jobs that needed doing: I started some seeds, dug the sweet pea bed under the fence and cleared away lots of the dead autumn stuff. Teabringer cleared the big natives bed, sorted the composting and weeded the lawn (anyone would think he's English...). The clay soil was very heavy after the rain we've had, so I supressed the urge to compost, fertilise and plant the early season veggies. Especially given the weather warnings about the storm tonight. Teabringer is still outside trying to protect the car from the promised hail-as-big-as-golfballs.

Watched 'Interview With The Vampire' last night. It was okay, bit long, thought it could have been a nice short story but there were lots of unnecessary charaters; in that respect it was a little like a LARP played over several years and summerised badly from one perspective. Oh well, I tried. Sorry guys, I know many of you are fans but this one I could live without.

I've tried to fix the RSS feed. It says that something in the code makes the link 'not viable'. I can't find what that might be and given my inexperience with coding I don't want to risk changing something and making a mess. I'm not giving up totally, but I may need a little while longer to learn what I'm doing before I can fix this particular problem.

1 comment:

John said...

FWIW, your RSS feed works fine for me. at bloglines.com and on the feed I created on my own blog. However, it doesn't appear to be working with the Firefox RSS feature.