Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Brief updates

Teabringer and I tried a new eatery on Sunday. Mi Ranchito in the new complex on on Kingsland. It was pretty good and within spitting distance, so will join the ranks of 'I've done no shopping let's go out' places.

I have something to read a WUTA tonight. Just a short start of something, but something, and it's plot heavy (or at least plot heavier), in response to a request. Hopefully suitable for older children when I'm done.

This week looks like it will have lots of game. Friday to C'dale (I'm driving this time), and Saturday is the black tie do for SoStL. I have tails and a top hat, it should be a lot of fun. Oh...and we'll need a new Prince (again).

The play? Badly written but well executed. It's at forest park CC this weekend if you're interested. Tickets are cheap and the performers are nice. It's different and quite informative with regard to St louis black culture. I learnt some stuff.

For now, I must away and be with people. The birds have probably had enough of my singing.

No comments: