Monday, February 06, 2006

The Musical Baton

This is going to look horribly like confession time. I fear I could loose friends over my odd music collection, but here goes:

Total volume of music in my iPod...well none. I have no ipod, and if I had one I don't think I'd use it much. This is not because I don't listen to music, but because I sing all the time, I mean constantly, and if I'm listening to music it changes the soundtrack in my head. Sound mad? We've hardly started. However I have 1650 clips stored in realplayer for when the mood takes me. Close enough, I hope.

My lastest purchases:

Teabringer got comedy in the form of Stuart McLean, who we found on BBC 7 ...not really music 'though, right?
After a conversation of two with Precious Sublime I intend to get some Teaparty...but I haven't got that yet.
The last CD I paid money for was the soundtrack to Bridget Jones' Diary.
The last CD I was given was Kim Massie (but that was for the review thingy, so I don't know that it counts). Norah Jones was given to me by Big Little Brother before that.

Not doing so well, huh?

Song I'm listening to at the moment. 'She's Like the Wind' from Dirty Dancing (I don't just have film soundtracks...honest!)

Five tracks I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me:

Handel's Water Music (I know this is cheating)
Dance With My Father
Holding Out for a Hero
Come Away With Me
and, just recently, Bed by Semisonic

Five People to whom I'm passing the baton. No one knows I'm here yet, but on the offchance:
Six Foot Hobbit
Chocolate Muffin
Precious Sublime
Creative Slacker
Transylvanian Dutch

Am I done?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! You're done. I love the new blog name, too.

SixFoot Hobbit said...

I've done it too. The last question was a doozy. Five tracks that MEAN a lot to me? Erk.

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://bbinmjjj.com/wgrn/sknl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hqltujik.com/bwom/jjfy.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://bbinmjjj.com/wgrn/sknl.html | http://omqbjyyz.com/ujsy/popf.html