Friday, February 24, 2006

A Quiet Life

I've had a very pleasant and peaceful couple of days. Finished a book (Steppenwolf, several people will be getting copies as gifts in the near future) and started a new short story. Anarky suggested I put in plots, rather than doing the short shorts, so plot it will be. A can has been selected from the shelf. I still need to send out the short from last week and another agent letter for Black's Magic. I think I need to look at the synopsis again, I've seen so many contradicting pieces of advice I write it differently every time.

Game on Wednesday was...eventful. Quite a lot of drama after a vote of confidence which had been suggested some time ago. A change of staff once more. Flustrating that things are changing so often, the game could use stability just now. Verity is going well, she's gathering information, and she got into a combat I could finally do something about other than declare fair escape.

As for today, I have the usual Friday meeting and then I think I'll go to the Art museum. I'm craving a change of air.

No comments: