Monday, February 20, 2006

Harmony

I confess I'm a little disturbed. I went to chior practise yesterday and things were not good. They have a concert in three rehersal's time and they are not ready. I mean no where near. We only have three men total (all applications welcome) and some of the women seem to be struggling. I seem to be the only person attending who speaks Welsh (and as many of you will know I'm hardly fluent). We can only hope things inprove vastly in the next few weeks. They're lovely people, but I'm not convinced they're up to performance.

The Mage game, however, looks fantastic. I'm going to spend some time putting together a PC based on Dylan from The Magic Roundabout. No one here has seen the show, so perhaps they will be sufficiently disturbed.

In other news, the group on Friday was much less confrontational than it had been the previous week. I finished a short story and it seemed to go down well. I have some thoughts for another based in ideas I've seen in Steppenwolfe. Perhaps it will be done by tomorrow.

I still have lots of things to submit and belated birthday gifts to send to the Godchildren. A big posting week, methinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Mage. Always gave me headaches that one did, with its subjective reality bit.

Have you tried Castle Falkenstein? I suspect it would appeal to you...