Thursday, February 09, 2006

Game

The Shadows of St Louis game was interesting last night. It didn't go in any of the anticipated directions. I'll need to generate a new PC, as there is no way Sophia is staying in St Louis after what happened. I'll back up a little.
The Prince spent more time with the werewolves, and whlie he (along with many of his court) were away doing the werewolf thing the rest of us were attacked by Sabbat. Panic ensued. The Prince renounced his seat and supported the Lasombra in Praxis. Sophia opposed (of course) but that whole boon thing came back to bite me. Anyway, Sophia ran rather than dying. I have a few thoughts on what to do next. They mostly involve generating a new PC, but I'll play Sophia until she gets killed, even if I have to do this from another domain. the plan broke. I need a new plan.

No comments: